Bathroom Remodeling Services in Memphis
Your bathroom is one of the hardest working areas of your home and features many essential plumbing fixtures that see everyday use. However, even if your bathroom includes premium materials and you make sure to take excellent care of the space, over time it will inevitably become outdated. From ancient, cracked tile to lack of storage space or proper ventilation, your bathroom likely includes elements you would like to upgrade. A bathroom remodel can improve the appearance and efficiency of your bathroom so you can enjoy a relaxing, spa-like experience from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Not only will you and your family enjoy the benefits of your new bathroom for decades to come, but you can significantly improve the value of your entire property with a bathroom remodel. In fact, bathroom upgrades offer an impressive 70% return on your investment in resale value. Whether you plan to live in your home for years intent to place it on the market in the near future, remodeling your bathroom is one of the best investments you can make to enhance your daily life and add substantial value to your home.
Signs It’s Time for a Bathroom Remodel
If you identify any of these signs in your bathroom, it may be time to schedule a remodel:
- Cracked tile, peeling paint, stained fixtures, or missing grout. These seemingly trivial problems can signal leaking or corroded pipes, mold or mildew growth, or serious structural damage.
- Leaking faucets, running toilets, strange noises, or abnormally high water bills. Water can leak and rapidly accumulate in your home. Worse, these leaks are not always visible. Leaks can hide inside walls or beneath floors and will continue to damage your home if left undiagnosed and untreated.
- Foul smells and high humidity. This indicates that your exhaust fan may be malfunctioning and needs to be repaired or replaced. If your bathroom does not have a working exhaust fan, odors and humidity have nowhere to escape and will penetrate the rest of your home.
- Locker room syndrome. Your bathroom should be bright, fresh, and attractive, not a neglected storage space for wet towels and dirty laundry. When your bathroom feels dark, cramped, and uncomfortable, your overall satisfaction with your home will suffer.
- Lack of storage space. Bathroom routines typically involve various beauty and personal care products, so your bathroom should have enough room to contain your entire collection within arm’s reach. Floating vanities, built-in shelving, and expansive linen closets are just a few of the convenient ways you can add more storage space to your bathroom.
Bathroom Remodeling Services We Offer
At Premier Plumbing and Mechanical, we specialize in bathroom remodeling and offer a full range of services, including:
- Plumbing design and remodeling.
- Drain cleaning and unclogging.
- Sink replacement.
- Faucet installation.
- Burst or leaking pipe repair.
- Shower and tub repair and replacement.
- Toilet repair, replacement, and installation.
- Tankless water heater installation.
- Sewer line repair and replacement.
Improve Your Home Today with a Bathroom Remodel
Whether you are experiencing issues with your bathroom plumbing or you are simply interested in improving your home with a high-impact renovation, consider a bathroom remodel with Premier Plumbing and Mechanical. Our team of highly skilled, licensed, and experienced plumbers can upgrade your bathroom with a variety of services, from a simple facelift to a full gut and remodel. From designing the layout to installing the fixtures, we will guide you through every step of the process.
Contact Premier Plumbing and Mechanical today to discuss your options for remodeling your bathroom. With our help, you can transform your dull, dingy, outdated bathroom into the comforting, tranquil space you have always desired.