Gas Line Repair, Replacement & Installation Memphis
Natural gas is an energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly fuel source, ideal for a variety of applications. As a result, a large number of Colorado Springs area homes and businesses utilize natural gas for activities like heating, cooking, recreational use, and more. The vast majority of the time, natural gas is an efficient, safe way to fuel your home or business.
Unfortunately, any issues with your natural gas line or the appliances that connect to it can cause a dangerous situation within your home or business. In fact, even a small leak can cause an explosion to occur or result in hazardous breathing conditions inside. Hardcastle Heating and Air knows the importance of maintaining a safe gas line in your home or business, and our expert technicians know what it takes to perform quality, gas line services to keep your system operating safely and efficiently.
Our Gas Line Services
At Hardcastle Heating and Air, we take all gas line services seriously in order to provide you with a safe, optimally functioning gas line. In order to better serve Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, we employ only fully-certified, expert-level technicians to care for all your natural gas line installation, replacement, and repair needs. Our services will see you through all stages of your gas line’s life, from permit and installation to repair and replacement.
- Gas Line Repair and Maintenance – a malfunctioning or leaking gas line can quickly cause a hazardous situation. Our emergency repair services and routine maintenance services will address any leaks and return your system to full, safe, functional levels.
- Gas Line Replacement – in the event that your gas line is damaged beyond repair or requires frequent repairs that can be taxing on your finances, we offer gas line replacement. Our team can replace your gas line in its entirety or replace damaged portions exclusively.
- Gas Line Installation – whether you’re building a new home or commercial space or simply installing a new gas appliance, you’ll need a new gas line. We offer new gas line installation of all types depending upon your project.
What to Do in the Event of a Gas Leak
Hardcastle Heating and Air provides routine residential and commercial gas line service, emergency repairs, and replacement and installation of natural gas lines for your home or business. However, it is essential that you know what to do if a leak occurs on your property. While natural gas is scentless, providers add a sulfurous or rotten-egg scent to aid in leak detection.
If you believe you have a natural gas leak on your property, take these steps before contacting our office:
- Turn off all-natural gas valves.
- Do not attempt to locate the leak on your own.
- Do not turn any existing electrical appliances on or off.
- Do not use your cell phone while on the property.
- Do not use any open flames or smoke in the vicinity.
- Remove all people and animals and retreat a safe distance from your property before notifying emergency services and your utility company.
- Contact our office for professional leak detection, repair, and/or replacement.
Contact Us For Quality Gas Line Repair, Replacement, and Installation in Colorado Springs
If you’re in need of gas line installation for your new appliances or your new construction, contact the trained professionals Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing. We are top-rated company at Home Advisor with an excellent customer service rating. Additionally, we have an A rating on Angie’s List, without a single rating of less than A since 2015. We also enjoy a Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating, as well as a 100% 5-star customer review rating at the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau and are an accredited business who was nominated for the BBB Excellence in Customer Satisfaction Award. We are proud to have won The Best of Teller County 2018, 2019 & 2020 and The Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year award in 2017.
For emergency gas line repair, dial 911 and your utility company before contacting our office. For all routine commercial and residential gas line services, contact us today at (719) 686-6742.